NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[joomla] Recommendations for hosting:

Jonathan M. Slivko jonathan.slivko at mac.com
Tue Oct 30 18:16:09 EDT 2007

There's a *ton* of Joomla hosting providers out there (the company I work for being one of them - http:///www.cartikahosting.com) - our site itself is in Joomla and we host many Joomla sites on our environment without issues. Another one that I can think of that would be a decent fit for a Joomla site would be http://www.medialayer.com.

-- Jonathan

Jonathan M. Slivko
jonathan.slivko at mac.com