NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

Setting up permissions on Apache 2.0.45 with Win2K and Virtual Host

soazine@pop.erols.com soazine at pop.mail.rcn.net
Tue Apr 22 13:40:28 EDT 2003

A friend of mine wants to know the answer to this, and since my Apache
setup on Win2K doesn't involve virtual host domains, I couldn't help him.
Anyone out there might know?

Thanx

quick question about the apache on win2K :
I can't access the cgi-bin folder...

here's the setup:

d:\\www\\apache\\apache2\\htdocs\\downtown\\cgi-bin (for the client)
d:\\www\\apache\\apache2\\cgi-bin

virtual host runs into the downtown-folder. both cgi-bin folders have
.htaccess in it, but when i open the browser i get he message:

http://virtualhost/cgi-bin/
forbidden, you don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server

<= i assume that that's why I can't run the scripts either...

any suggestions ???

http://mail2web.com/ .