NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] PHP Blogger

Edward Potter ejp at well.com
Thu Jan 9 18:02:31 EST 2003

It's my understanding that Moveable Type took 2 full-time programmers
about a year to get online. I guess you can write your own as a php
learning
  experience, on the other hand, you may want to just take theirs and
and use that time to master Linux internals, or some other way out
thing.  :-)

  I believe this dialog (roll your own, or use what's out there) came up
on slashdot awhile back, my favorite response was:  "Dude, real
programmers write their own OS'es"  :-)

-- ed