NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Session problem on virtual host?

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Thu Jan 20 11:45:38 EST 2005

Your post reminded me of an problem I have with shared hosts. Is there
any way to hide/protect the mysql login/password from other users who
may have shell access to the same machine? Since the php script
permissions must be accessible to the web server, anyone could write a
script which would load and display the source code of any other php
script on the same machine.

~Rolan